The Ustream iOS app was updated yesterday to a universal app, and now offers a full-fledged iPad app.
The app offers up Ustream’s live interactive video, and now also has support for AirPlay video.
Here’s the full change list for the update to Version 2.1:
– native iPad interface
– Broadcast and interact with your audience through chat and poll
– Watch live events and participate through chat
– Discover the Hottest Live, Recorded and Upcoming Ustream content
– Follow your favorite shows by joining Ustream Crowds and getting alerts for events
– Share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook when you broadcast and discover content
– Airplay support for true social interactive viewing of the chat and social stream
You can find Ustream on the App Store now; it’s a free app.