Writepad for iPad – one of the more versatile and powerful iPad note-taking apps – has had another update this week, to Version 4.5 (or in fact now to 4.5.1 by the time of writing).
The two big additions in V 4.5 are a Palm Rest feature that lets users rest their hands while in handwriting mode, and the ability to export documents to PDF. Improved printing and new graphics are the other notable changes.
Writepad is definitely among the most feature-rich of iPad notes apps. Here are some of its key features:
* Create and edit text documents using the advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPad keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode
* Improve productivity by utilizing inline gestures, spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features
* Email, Tweet, Print, or post Facebook updates directly from WritePad
* Synchronize WritePad documents with Dropbox and iTunes
* Translate documents to 13 supported languages using Bing Translator
* Change WritePad’s appearance by manipulating text, page, and ink colors using the customizable Styles feature
You can find the latest version of Writepad for iPad in the App Store now, priced at $9.99.