Botanicula is a just-released new iPad game with one heck of a fine pedigree. It’s described as a humor-filled adventure game and is the latest game from the makers of the superb and award-winning Machinarium game.
Here’s the initial story line for Botanicula and a few of its features:
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
- Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Award winning music by Dva.
The game is already getting rave reviews and I can’t wait to try it out. Actually, I have to wait to try it out – because my daughter absolutely loved Machinarium and I think she’d never speak to me again if I tried this one out without her.
Here’s an App Store link for Botanicula; it’s priced at $6.49.