Football Manager Handheld 2013 for iPad has been updated today, to Version 4.2. The biggest item on the change list is the January transfer window data update.
There are also a number of game enhancements and bug fixes listed in the update details:
- Re-tuned match player ratings
- Tuned triggering of ‘wants to move to bigger club’ / player happiness
- Improvements to match simulation
- Improvements to player personality modelling
- Fixed issue with time played reporting incorrectly
- Improved captain selection system
- Fixed issue where some Cup matches are recorded in League stats
- Fixed issue where incorrect messages is displayed for contract offer
- Fixed rare crash when filtering using player name
- Allowed users to manage both club and nation at game start (if unlocked)
I did a review of Football Manager Handheld 2013 for iPad last month. It’s still the best football manager game for the iPad and one of my all-time favorite iPad games.