Football Manager Handheld 2013 for iPad has been updated today, to Version 4.2. The biggest item on the change list is the January transfer window data update.
There are also a number of game enhancements and bug fixes listed in the update details:
– Re-tuned match player ratings
– Tuned triggering of ‘wants to move to bigger club’ / player happiness
– Improvements to match simulation
– Improvements to player personality modelling
– Fixed issue with time played reporting incorrectly
– Improved captain selection system
– Fixed issue where some Cup matches are recorded in League stats
– Fixed issue where incorrect messages is displayed for contract offer
– Fixed rare crash when filtering using player name
– Allowed users to manage both club and nation at game start (if unlocked)
I did a review of Football Manager Handheld 2013 for iPad last month. It’s still the best football manager game for the iPad and one of my all-time favorite iPad games.