Infinity Blade – one of the flagship game titles for iPad and iOS – has been updated today, to Version 1.3. The award-winning and popular game has also had a very nice 50% price drop, to just $2.99, to coincide with the new version release.
The update adds a new content pack, multiplayer online support via Game Center, and more. Here’s the full list of changes for Version 1.3:
NEW! CONTENT PACK #3 – Infinity Blade: Arena
ChAIR loves you, so we are giving you EVEN MORE awesome content – for free!
– Enter the Arena: Challenge your friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
– Or play Survivor, and face off against a legion of Titans to see how far you can go!
– New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
– Over two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets! Collect and Master them all!
– And More! New Achievements, more Leaderboards, and some new surprises!
Here’s an App Store link for Infinity Blade; it’s currently priced at $2.99 as a limited time sale price, and is a universal app designed to run on the iPad and the iPhone.
If you’ve had a chance to try out the new version, let us know what you think of it in the comments.