Rage HD – one of the biggest first person shooter titles for the iPad and iOS – is on sale at 99 cents today. The game, made by the same developers who created DOOM and Quake (id Software) offers some amazing graphics and has had some stellar reviews.
Here are some of its key features:
• Created specifically for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad . . . experience the post-apocalyptic mayhem of the RAGE universe for the first time!
• Arm yourself with a pistol, shotgun or machine gun, and battle your way through three levels – the mutant-infested Tenements, the lunatic-ridden Asylum and the not so-abandoned Bunker.
• Perform hit-streaks and pick up “Bash Bux” to increase your performance as you make your way through the action-packed levels, each with four degrees of difficulty.
• Complete Mutant Bash TV challenges and replay levels to beat your top score.
• Experience high resolution graphics, including an exclusive HD version for the newest generation of iPhone*, iPod Touch and iPad, coupled with dynamic music and sound effects.
And here’s an App Store link for Rage HD; it’s currently at $0.99, and it frequently fluctuates between 99 cents and $1.99. It’s a universal app as well, designed to run on both iPad and iPhone.