Minecraft Pocket Edition for the iPad and iPhone has been updated today – to Version 0.6.0. Here’s the change list for this latest update to the hugely popular game:
- Baby animals
- Fancy Clouds
- Sand and gravel have gravity
- Improved D-pad
- Lots of new blocks
Known bugs (fixed for next version)
- Falling sand can disappear
- When returning from Home-screen, sign model disappear
- Screenshots in store are old. Will put up new ones :)
I have to admit I don’t play this game, butt the update caught my eye because my daughter plays the heck out of it. I’m pretty sure if I ever saw a breakdown of her usage of her iPhone and iPad Minecraft and texting would be neck and neck at the top of the list.
Here’s an App Store link for Minecraft Pocket Edition; it’s priced at $6.99.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- iPad App of the Week – Ancient Battle: Alexander - April 19, 2014
- Cool Things: Evernote Business Notebook by Moleskine - April 19, 2014
- Mobile Cloth – The Answer to a Grubby iPad - April 19, 2014