The Pinball HD is a new iPad pinball app that rolls together three iPhone games (each the same engine but a different table / theme) into one made-for-iPad app.
The three tables / themes are Wild West, The Deep. and Jungle Style.
Here are some of the app’s features:
* 3 full-fledged pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
* 3D-engine that maxes out your iPad capabilities
* camera effects
* realistic physics
* unique soundtrack
* stereo-mode (stereo glasses required)
* local and global high score tables
* built-in Help for pinball tables
I’m far from a pinball expert, but the graphics for this app (and the iPhone trio) look impressive. Apparently the devs are already working on some improvements as well:
The Pinball HD 1.1 in review and will be available soon:
* improved framerate (60fps on all tables and view modes)
* fixed bug no background music in game
* up to 4 balls in multiball
The Pinball HD 1.2 in progress:
* whole table view in portrait and landscape modes
The Pinball HD is out now in the App Store, priced at $2.99.