NFL Flick Quarterback HD for iPad has been updated this weekend, to Version 1.2.
The update adds a new game mode called Quickfire – where you have to complete as many passes as you can against a defense in 45 seconds. You get time added back on for perfect plays.
Another notable addition is a new winter stadium with snow – a nice little seasonal touch.
Here’s the full change list for the new version:
• New game mode: “Quickfire”
• Winter stadium with snow!
• More touchdown celebrations
• More aggressive tacklers
• Minor graphics improvements
• Improved stability and bug fixes
* Improved performance on CDMA devices
I did a review of NFL Flick Quarterback HD a few weeks back and I’m a big fan of the game. It’s good to see it getting a bit of update love already.
Here’s an App Store link for NFL Flick Quarterback HD; it’s priced at $2.99.