Football Manager Handheld 2011 – the excellent iPad version of the leading football manager game – is on sale for a limited time. It’s currently on offer for $4.99 rather than its standard $9.99.
The game is from Sports Interactive,makers of the brilliant PC version of the game as well – and the iPad version is a little less powerful but just as addictive as its big brother.
Here are some of its notable features:
- Take control of all areas of management, including managing transfers, tactics and formations, team instructions and training in any of 34 leagues in 11 countries.
- New for Football Manager Handheld 2011
- Up to 4 countries active in a game, meaning you can manage in more than one country in your career
- Give your players specific roles on the pitch, allowing greater control over your team’s performance
- A wider variety of formations to choose from
- In-game tutorial to guide you through the most in depth football management game in the App Store
I can’t wait to see the new version come out for 2012.