Real Racing 3 for iPad and iPhone has been updated this week, to Version 1.4.0.
The big news in this update is this:
Real Racing 3’s garage is bolstered by the introduction of highly requested cars from iconic Italian manufacturer, Ferrari.
It’s the first time that Real Racing has Ferraris in the game – in particular the FF, the 458 Italia, and the V12-powered F12 berlinetta . Great stuff, and the update doesn’t rest on just that big addition.Here’s the rest of the change list:
• New Track – experience the sweeping turns and blistering straights of Spain’s famous Circuit de Catalunya
• Time Trial Ghost Challenges – learn from the best, compete with Friends and start new racing rivalries
• Meet The Crew – hire Crew Members to earn R$, Fame, and Servicing bonuses
• AI Improvements – better collision avoidance and faster times through the first corner
• HUD Customisation – tweak new settings to personalise your racing experience
• Lap and Sector Times – precise performance comparison
Real Racing 3 is one of the most impressive and popular iPad racing games. One of the best things about the app is the regular and significant updates it gets and the way it’s continually adding cool new cars and tracks.