Today’s featured deal is perfect for those of us who are looking for a way to take back our gmail accounts and make them easier to manage. By introducing a task oriented prioritization model, your Gmail will will work for you providing the heavy lifting and organizing that we all try to avoid. Right now there is a better way, and it’s called ActiveInbox. Touted as the Ultimate Gmail Task Manager, you can pick up your own copy at a savings of 37% off. It’s a great deal that will run you only $24.95 – instead of the standard price of $39.95. Here’s some info about ActiveInbox, and how you can take advantage of this deal while it lasts…
Gmail inbox getting a little overwhelming? ActiveInbox reorients Gmail as an elegant task manager, allowing you to take control right from a task’s origin. Easily integrated into Gmail on your browser and mobile, ActiveInbox gives you folders for projects/clients, scheduling to manage due dates, notes on emails, prioritization, it tracks whether you’ve received a reply to important emails, and even lets you schedule emails for sending later. Give yourself a breather – let ActiveInbox get your Gmail more organized and efficient than ever.
- Organize your inbox more effectively & implement greater prioritization & note-taking on emails
- Give all your emails & tasks due dates to never miss a deadline
- Keep track of everything you’ve asked other people to do in the “Waiting On” area
- Schedule emails to send later so they’ll be opened at the perfect time
- Notate emails & tasks & add to your calendar, CRM, or project manager
- Summarize lengthy threads into a series of tasks to highlight the most important points
- Write emails w/ existing, relevant tasks for each contact in easy view
To see more details, and to place an order, visit this iPad Insight Deals page.