Today’s featured deal is especially useful for those who love to use their iPad, but still desire the control and precision of a stylus. The AluPen Digital Fine-Point Stylus is the smooth digital equivalent to drawing with a pen on paper or notepad. With the AluPen, there is no need to pair with a Bluetooth connection, so you can start sketching or taking notes on the fly. Now, for a limited time you can purchase an AluPen at 30% off! It’s a great deal that will run you only $34.95 – instead of its standard price of $50. Here’s some info about the AluPen and how you can take advantage of this deal while it lasts…
Use the AluPen Digital Stylus to write and sketch on any touchscreen with unparalleled precision. The stylus requires no setup, so you won’t have to connect it via Bluetooth or download a proprietary app before getting to work. Just twist the stylus to reveal the nib and use it with painting, note-taking, and other apps. You’ll find yourself knee deep in creativity and productivity like never before.
iLounge ‘The Best iPad Stylus Award’ 2014
- Write & sketch on your screen w/ ease & precision
- Write on your device screen as naturally as you would w/ pen & paper
- Protect the tip w/ a retractable head
- Twist the body to reveal the nib
- Use immediately: no Bluetooth pairing or use of proprietary apps required
- Save battery w/ auto-sleep feature: turns off after 3 minutes on idle
To see more details, and to place an order, visit this iPad Insight Deals page.