What better way to celebrate the arrival of mouse support in iPadOS 13.4 than by getting an Apple mouse? Weird Lightning changing port aside, this is an excellent mouse with touch gesture support that will be a perfect fit with your iPad running iPadOS 13.4. If you want the benefits of mouse support on your iPad before the new Magic Keyboard arrives, this is a good way to get it.
Our Deals site is offering the Apple Magic Mouse 2 Bluetooth Rechargeable – Silver (Certified Refurbished) for $79.99.
Magic Mouse 2 has been enhanced to deliver more comfort and functionality than ever before. With a continuous bottom shell and optimized foot design, this mouse tracks easier and move with less resistance. It includes a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that charges fast, lasts about a month or more between charges, and eliminates the need for disposable batteries. And the Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents. Magic Mouse 2 is ready to go right out of the box and pairs automatically with your Mac.
- Rechargeable: Eliminate the use of traditional batteries
- Continuous bottom shell & optimized foot design: Have your mouse track easier & move w/ less resistance across the desk
- Multi-Touch surface: Perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages & scrolling through documents
- Bluetooth technology: Scroll through your pages without tangled cables
- Model year: 2015
This product is listed with a grade “A”. It arrives in a near-mint condition and may have very minimal to zero amounts of scuffing on the case.
- Model number: A1657
- Color: space gray
- Materials: plastic, aluminum
- Product dimensions: 0.85″H x 2.25″W x 4.47″D
- Weight: 0.22 lb
- Connections & expansion:
- Lightning port
- Built-in battery
- Continuous bottom shell
- Optimized foot design
- Aftermarket 30-day parts and labor warranty from third party
Apple Magic Mouse 2 Multi-Touch Bluetooth – Space Gray (Refurbished)
Lightning to USB cable