With increasingly strict (and justifiable) laws governing the use of smartphones within vehicles, and with distracted driving being such a problem on the road today, it is vital to have a reliable way to hold your phone in the car. Whether you are taking phone calls or using GPS and mapping apps for navigation, you need your phone to be held securely so you aren’t fumbling with it, and anchored in a place where you can see it without taking your eyes off the road.
The best type of mount to use will vary from vehicle to vehicle, but in my current car, a vent mount is the best option. The ARMOR-X One-Lock is one of the best available, and will hold virtually all smartphones securely, even while in a case. It mounts easily to any car vent and locks into place for a secure hold. It also rotates 360 degrees for smartphone use in portrait or landscape orientations. The ball joint design of the ARMOR-X One-Lock also allows the user to easily set the desired viewing angle for their phone.
Get your smartphone out of your hand while driving. Just stop. Come on. There are so many better places to put it while navigating or managing your music, including this easily installed car mount from ARMOR-X that slips right into your car's air vent to be completely accessible. It even rotates 360° so you can orient it in the best way that works for you.
• Easy one-lock mounting system locks to your phone & hooks up to the air vent quickly for immediate access
• Cradle rotates 360° for finding the optimal viewing angle
• Includes a click, lock, & release feature for simple yet secure mounting to most vehicle vent blades
• Provides silicon rubber on vent clamp to avoid scratching vent blades
• Compatible w/ all smartphones, even w/ cases