I’ve been through more device mounts in my time using PDAs and smartphones than I can count. Most of them lasted between two to four months and broke down like the cheap plastic they were made of. Between the high heat of Summer and the brief but real cold of the Winter, life is hard hanging out in a vehicle in the Mid South.
While myGEKOgear’s MagiClaw Smartphone & Camera Mount is more pricey than you might expect, it also boasts materials and construction that place it above your typical gas station-eBay-Amazon cheapo mount. If you are looking for a car mount that will last, this will fill the bill.
Our Deals site is offering the myGEKOgear MagiClaw Smartphone & Camera Mount for $39.99.
True to its name, the MagiClaw is a versatile, sturdy claw mount that’s designed to securely clamp on to surfaces for safe, steady filming wherever you go. The ball head can rotate 360 degrees to get the perfect viewing angle, and the phone mount stretches up to 3.35 inches so you can use it with smartphones and action cams alike. Plus, with two twist locks built in, you can trust the MagiClaw will keep your gear secure wherever you decide to film.
- Use the claw on any surface, like cars, motorcycles & poles
- Get a secure hold w/ the rubberized grip
- Securely hold your smartphone or camera for safe, steady filming
- Rotate the head 360 degrees to get the perfect viewing angle
- Dimensions: 3.8″H x 2″L x 4″W
- 360-degree rotation
- Anti-shaking prevention
- Phone mount stretches up to 3.35″
- Claw can expand up to 2.75″
- Materials: fiber enforced engineering plastic
- Ball head
- Smartphone holder
- Quick user guide