Whether you are a Windows or Mac user, USB-C is the way of the future. I just got my first Windows-based work laptop with USB-C ports, and I can attest to the challenge of adapting to the “dongle life.” However, I am also coming around to the power and versatility they bring to the table.
If you find yourself with an ultrabook with USB-C and few if any other ports, the CASA Hub PDC601 from Adam Elements is a great choice. This USB-C hub has a USB-C Power in, allowing you to charge through the hub and keep additional USB-C ports open. It also has 3 USB 3.1 Type-A ports and SD and microSD card slots. It even comes in Apple’s current laptop colors, which will also match many other brands, as well. This hub delivers maximum flexibility in a very small package.
Our Deals site has the CASA Hub PDC601 USB-C Power Adapter from Adam Elements for $49.
We’re all for thinner laptops, but those sleek designs mean fewer ports to plug into, which can get frustrating when you need to power up and plug in external devices. The smallest adapter of its kind, the CASA Hub PDC601 connects via your laptop’s USB-C port and expands your plugging potential with six additional ports. Now, you can print files, backup data, and more while juicing up your device on the move.
• Expand your inputs w/ a USB Type-C PD port, three USB 3.1 Type-A ports, a SD Card slot & a microSD Card slot
• Access 4K video files at 60fps w/ the SD Card slot & a microSD Card slot
• Protect against scratches, bumps, & electromagnetic interference thanks to its strong aluminum housing
• Charge laptops & phones quicker w/ 80W power rating
• Process data faster w/ transfer speeds up to 5Gb/s