Today’s iPad Insight Deals offer is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to create iOS apps. It’s an iOS bootcamp that will help you gain the skills needed to develop apps for the iPad and iPhone – aimed at complete beginners and programmers looking to add to their skillset.
The course is normally priced at $499 – but is on offer today at just $59 (88% off).
Here’s a little more about the course and some of the course highlights:
Become familiar with the syntax of Objective-C, the language used to develop iOS apps, as well as important design patterns and best practices.
By the end of the course, understanding and recreation of many popular iOS app features is the goal, so that you can extend that knowledge to making apps of your own.
The ultimate learning by doing experience: build 14 apps during the course, with the final app being a full featured dating app: A Tinder Clone!
- A community of 100+ people learning the same thing.
- Lifetime access to Over 378 lectures and 32 hours of content.
- Code in the Objective-C programming language, the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps.
- iOS 7 and XCode 5: Learn the latest technology platforms from Apple
- Use and extend the Cocoa framework.
- Integrate with third party APIs like Facebook, Foursquare and more.
You can see all the details and purchase the course at the big discount rate (today only) at this iPad Insight Deals page.