While all of our modern gadgets and conveniences require constant power or regular recharges, we don’t always have the luxury of an outlet nearby. Whether you are on a jobsite that doesn’t have permanent power or roughing it somewhere off the beaten path, sometimes you need to bring your own power with you.
For those of us using laptops or who need to be able to charge a large number of devices, that can be a tall order. The Defense™ Titan Power Station is up to the challenge. This 62,200mAh portable battery has 3 USB-A ports, 1 USB-C port, a 12 VDC car charger and a standard 120 VAC outlet. In other words, this bad boy can charge just about anything. It even has a display to let you know how much capacity is left.
So what happens when the Power Station needs a recharge? It can be recharged over 120 VAC, USB-C, or even solar if you are completely off the grid. This battery pack is about as versatile as it gets.
Our Deals site is offering the Defense™ Titan Power Station for $269.99.
The Defense Titan portable power station was built with your charging needs in mind, which is why it has multiple charging inputs and outputs, giving you plenty of options to power up everything that needs a battery to run. Choose from a 12V carport, a USB-C port, three USB-A ports, and an AC outlet. That means you can charge Apple or Android phones, your laptop, tablets, cameras, LED lights, and even drones! Plus, the digital display makes it easy to see how much power you have left, while a top handle simplifies carrying, so you can take it with you everywhere you need to be.4.8/5 stars on Amazon: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Multiple charging inputs & outputs: 12V car port, USB-C port, three USB-A ports, and an AC outlet
- Digital display makes it easy to see how much power you have left
- Doesn’t emit any fumes so it’s safe to use in your house, car, or tent
- 62,200mAh power provides multiple full charge cycles to your devices
- Top handle simplifies carrying, so you can take it with you everywhere you need to be
- Color: black
- Materials: lithium-ion battery, anodized aluminum exterior, rubberized corners
- Dimensions: 10.3″L x 5.7″W x 6″D
- Weight: 10lbs
- Peak capacity: 224Wh, 62,000mAh/3.6V
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycles: ≥500 cycles to 80%
- Shelf-life: charfe every 3 to 6 months
- Management system: BMS, over voltage protection, short circuit protection
- Charge methods: AC wall outlet, USB-C, solar panel
- Full recharge time
- AC: 7 to 8 hours
- USB-C: 4 to 5 hours
- 100W solar panel: 4 to 5 hours
- Charging input (DC): 5V-24V/Max 2.2A
- 12V car port: 12V up to 10A
- USB output
- 1x USB-C PD port (5-20V, up to 3A, 60W max)
- 3x USB-A ports (5V/2.4A)
- AC output: 120VAC, 60Hz, 200W continuous 250W max
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
Defense™ Titan Power Station