There is no shortage of stands made for various models of the iPad, Pro models now included. However, finding ones of good quality for an iPad Pro that can help you get real work accomplished is a different story entirely. Into this vacuum stepped the DraftTable. This was the first stand designed with the original iPad Pro in mind, and it is built for real work. It has unique features, such as wide-angle adjustment and spring-loaded hinges. Also, while it is primarily designed with the iPad Pros in mind, it will actually work with other iPad models, as well.
Quality construction and great design don’t come cheap, but with a device like the DraftTable, you get what you pay for. Normally $99.99, the DraftTable is currently on sale at our Deals site for $82.99.
Veteran designers are familiar with the difficulty of finding a stand that’s compatible with iPad Pro, which is why DraftTable was created in the first place. The first adjustable stand made for iPad Pro, DraftTable features wide angle adjustment and spring-loaded hinges that allow for easy changes. Plus, it’s compatible with all smaller iPads as well. No matter how much pressure you put on it, DraftTable will be up to the task.
• Makes iPad Pro more ergonomic & better to work on, remaining sturdy while you work on it
• Works w/ iPad Pro as well as all smaller models as well
• Turns iPad Pro into a Wacom Cintiq-like input for Mac
• Included gel wrist support & pencil stand give you a complete, comfortable setup
• Folds flat for easy transport anywhere