Today’s featured deal is especially useful for those who love to take notes the old fashioned way–with a pen and paper, but who also appreciate the convenience of having a digital/editable copy of your notes to view on your iPad. With the Equil Digital & Ink Smartpen 2 you will have opportunities to capture your note-taking “scribble” and transform it into a digital copy that can be stored or shared. Now, for a limited time you can purchase your own Equil Digital & Ink Smartpen at a savings of 31% off! In addition, with your purchase, you’ll also receive a $50 coupon towards Equil’s SmartMarker! It’s a great deal that will run you only $129.95 – instead of its standard price of $190. Here’s some info about the Acesori and how you can take advantage of this deal while it lasts…
There’s no shame in opting for old-fashioned pen and paper notes over the digital equivalent, but why not have the best of both worlds? The Equil turns your scribbles and sketches into editable digital copies, ready to be stored safely and shared with the press of a button. Now, with your purchase, you’ll also receive a $50 coupon towards Equil’s SmartMarker!
- Transform your notes into editable text or convert content to enhance readability
- Select from a range of colors and pen tips
- Add text and photos to digitally enhance your notes
- Save, organize, title, and tag your notes
- Share your notes to the cloud, social media outlets, email, and more
- Use real ink and (any type of) paper
- Built-in memory to store notes when not connected to a device
- Rechargeable so you can write continuously for up to 8 hours
- Pressure sensitive to ensure your digital notes and sketches are in full detail
- Carry it on your iPad with the new iPad clip
To see more details, and to place an order, visit this iPad Insight Deals page.