Summer is upon us and the weather is heating up. It’s the time of year to get out there and swim, hike, bike, play sports, get the grill going, and just generally live outside. The G-DROP Submersible Bluetooth Speaker is the perfect Summer music accessory, as it can go wherever you go and keep up with whatever you are doing.
As the name suggests, this speaker is made for use in the water. The G-DROP has an IPX7 waterproof rating and the ability to float in water, so this is the perfect speaker, not just for poolside, but in the pool as well. It is also capable of being submerged in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes, so it is made to withstand whatever your friends or family can throw at it.
The G-Drop Submersible was named a Top 10 Best Outdoor & Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker by Heavy and iLounge’s 2015 Best Budget Speaker. You can make it your number one speaker for Summer fun for $44.99 thanks to our Deals site.
- Play & skip tracks wirelessly w/ buttons right on the speaker
- Microphone lets you take calls wirelessly so your phone is kept out of harm’s way
- Fully submersible for up to 30 minutes under up to 3′ of water
- Built-in metal loop lets you hang it from a tree branch, backpack, or roof rack
- Line-in to connect any device w/ a headphone jack w/ an audio cable
- Easily chargeable w/ a standard USB port or phone charger