If you need some privacy or have to stay quiet while watching your TV or listening to any other stereo audio source, your options may be limited. The HomeSpot Dual Stream Bluetooth Audio Transmitter is a great way to work around these situations and listen using wireless headphones or another Bluetooth device.
Even better, the HomeSpot will allow two Bluetooth devices to connect at the same time. This is the perfect solution for those who need to keep a room quiet while watching or listening to something.
Our Deals site is offering the HomeSpot Dual Stream Bluetooth Audio Transmitter for $29.99.
While you may want your game or movie sound at full blast, the company you keep may not. Either way, the HomeSpot Dual Stream Bluetooth Audio Transmitter will deliver sound from your TV to your headphones, no questions asked. It turns your audio device into a Bluetooth-enabled streaming machine so that you can listen to whatever you want, whenever you want.
- Turns your stereo audio device into a Bluetooth-enabled, wireless streaming machine
- Delivers high-quality audio
- Minimizes lip sync latency w/ aptX-enabled device
- Plays full blast in your ear, but keeps quiet otherwise
- Connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Syncs audio & video w/ aptX & aptX-LL supported devices
- Connects via 3.5mm audio jack, RCA for analog audio, or optical TOSLINK for digital audio
- Takes up minimal space w/ compact design
- Dimensions: 2.2” x 1.2” x .6”
- Weight: 1 oz
- 3.5mm audio-out jack
- Connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously via 3.5mm audio jack, RCA, or optical TOSLINK
- HomeSpot Bluetooth transmitter w/ S/PDIF (Optical) input
- Optical TOSLINK audio cable
- 3″ 3.5mm audio cable
- 3″ RCA cable
- 3″ micro USB cable
- Please note: HomeSpot BTADP-128-D only supports PCM audio signals and does not support Dolby AC-3, DTS, or other surround sound signals. Therefore, it is important that the digital audio output of your device defaults to or can be set to PCM/LPCM output. Otherwise, the sound output will be noise/static.
Connects via 3.5mm audio jack, RCA, or optical TOSLINK for universal compatibility with TVs & other devices