Today’s featured deal is perfect for anyone who wants the convenience of being able to control a variety of electronic devices with ease right from their phone. As long as your fan or tv or blender, etc can be controlled via an infrared signal, you can now transfer all those controls to your phone. By physically applying a tiny bluetooth enabled device near the infrared viewer of your electronics you open up a plethora of new possibilities. For a limited time you can purchase a KlikR Universal Remote Control at 31% off. It’s a great deal that will run you only $19.99 – instead of its standard price of $29.00. Here’s some info about the KlikR and how you can take advantage of this deal while it lasts…
One of the things we seek most in life is control. And that’s what makes KlikR special. This tiny Bluetooth device may be stuck on or next to any infrared remote controlled electronic product, making it almost instantly controllable from your smartphone. Yes, that means even your old remote-controlled ceiling fan can be controlled from your phone. Even better: You can control those remotes with your voice, so you’ll just have to ask the TV to turn on, or the stereo to play Purple Rain, and you’ll be good to go.
- Use the app to organize all of your devices & navigate between them
- Share your home’s KlikR setup w/ friends or family by simply sending them a QR code from the app’s home screen
- Restore your setup after a changed or lost phone thanks to automatic backup
- Give commands directly to your smartphone w/ voice control
- Pause or mute any background noise when receiving a phone call
To see more details, and to place an order, visit this iPad Insight Deals page.