Today’s featured deal is perfect for anyone who is looking to test the waters in the world of smartwatches, but isn’t ready to make the $300 commitment. To be honest, there’s a lot of “junk” out there in the world of smartwatches. Most are ugly and try to do too much. In addition, if you really want a more expensive smartwatch, it sure would be nice to try out the basic functionality without having to shell out so much money. Now with the Martian Notifier Smartwatch you can try your very own, and at a substantial discount of 76% the regular price tag. Available in red, white or black, it’s a great deal that will run you only $29.99 – instead of its standard price of $129.00. Here’s some info about the Martian Notifier and how you can take advantage of this deal while it lasts…
More than your run-of-the-mill wearable, the Martian Notifier Smartwatch is a next-level timepiece that seamlessly blends technology and style. From receiving app notifications to remotely snapping pictures using your phone camera, you’ll find this watch a boon to your personal productivity–not to mention a sleek addition to your accessory collection.
- Get push notifications from any of hundreds of apps
- Assign custom vibration alerts
- Snap pictures using a remote trigger
- Set up to 5 individual or recurring alarms
- Receive alerts when you’re walking away from your phone
- Easily find your phone by tapping a menu to call it
- Access a digital world clock
- Quickly check local weather conditions
To see more details, and to place an order, visit this iPad Insight Deals page.