Whether you use an app like Duet or Apple’s own Sidecar feature, the iPad makes a great second display for your laptop. If you are doing this on the go and space is a little limited, then it helps to have a stand that’s portable and easy to use.
How about one that attaches directly to your laptop and keeps your iPad stable and close at hand? We’ve got just the thing.
Our Deals site is offering the Mountie Plus: Second Display Grip for $31.99.
Facetime, sports, multiple displays, Netflix, chat, or whatever you need. Mountie+ frees up your desktop space for anything, everything, or nothing at all. Each enhanced for incredible stability, these grips are contoured to grip hardest near the edge of the device, avoiding undue pressure on the screen. It also facilitates charging thanks to the all-new charge cord pass-through, which redirects your charging cord behind the laptop’s screen and out of your way. Mountie+ was designed for and heavily tested on any device between 5mm and 9mm.
- Holds your screen only 4mm (0.16″) apart for the best balance & full screen experience possible
- Snaps on quickly & pairs perfectly w/ devices measuring 5mm to 9mm thin
- All-new charge cord pass-through hides charging cable behind the laptop screen
- Compatible with all iPad, recent tablets, all MacBooks & every other laptop
- 5 .0/5 rating on Product Hunt
- MacSources: “Mountie+ is a nice option for keeping a mobile workstation as mobile as possible.”
- AppleWorld.Today: “For laptop owners who want the ability to have a second screen, there really isn’t a better mounting solution than the Ten One Design Mountie+.”
- Color: black
- Materials: plastic, rubber
- Product dimensions: 4″H x 5″L x 3″W
- Dual grips for enhanced support
- Charge cord pass-through
- Quick & secure snap on
- Best for larger tablets between 5mm to 9mm thin
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty on defects
- All iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini
- All recent tablets between 5mm and 9mm
- All MacBooks and every other laptop
2x grip packs