Anyone who has ever set up a WiFi network probably knows just how much fun that it can be to troubleshoot one. Even a working network has a limited range of use, and can have weak and dead zones, depending on the space it’s located in. And then there are the myriad of actual problems that can arise.
NetSpot Pro is both a setup aid and troubleshooting tool for WiFi networks. Here are just some of the features:
NetSpot lets you visualize, optimize, and troubleshoot your wireless networks with any Mac so you can get the best connection possible at all times. Use the mapping feature to view dead zones and optimize hotspot placement, and use the troubleshooting tool to identify connectivity issues. With NetSpot Pro, you’ll never miss a beat, post, or important email even when your Internet is acting up. You’ll reach maximum WiFi efficiency, all while assuring your network is perfectly secure.
“One click and you can see how strong your network is, and watch it in real time as you move across your house or apartment, or between rooms,” Lifehacker
• Visualize, manage, troubleshoot, audit, plan, & deploy wireless networks
• Analyze your WiFi coverage anywhere you are or plan on being
• Easily assure that hotspots are placed correctly & radio channels are assigned properly
• Identify dead zones on a network using the visual map
• Load a visual map, collect survey data, & build a comprehensive heatmap of a network
• View any number of Access Points (BSSIDs) simultaneously
• Utilize flexible grouping of APs by SSID, channel, vendor, security, etc. & custom groups
• Choose from multiple export possibilities, including new customizable advanced reports
• Run Internet download & upload speed tests
Wait, So What’s the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you’re simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That’s why a Lifetime License is so appealing. You’ll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web’s best prices.
Our Deals site is offering NetSpot Pro for $39.