Today’s featured deal is perfect for anyone who needs a fast and seamless way to edit PDF’s on their Mac. With PDFpen from the great folks at Smile Software, you can edit, export, scan and electronically sign a document. In addition, you can synch your PDF’s with Dropbox so they are available on both your iPad and iPhone. For a limited time you can purchase PDFpen at a savings of 50% off. It’s a great deal that will run you only $37 – instead of the standard price of $74.95. Here’s some info about PDFpen and how you can take advantage of this deal while it lasts…
PDFpen has everything you need to power your productivity with seamless PDF editing. Fill out forms, electronically sign documents, change text, and more without needing the original document. You won’t find a better price on the market for a quality PDF editor–now is the time to add PDFpen to your Mac app toolkit.
- Add text, images, signatures & markup to your PDFs
- Scan or take a photo of text, and PDFpen’s OCR tool will turn it into completely editable text (copy, paste, search, etc.)
- Make changes & corrections in the original text of a PDF
- Store PDFs in the Cloud & edit wherever you are
- Export PDFs to Microsoft® Word format, which also open in Pages
- Block, redact or erase sensitive information
- Store frequently-used signatures & images for reuse
- Use Dropbox to sync w/ PDFpen for iPad & iPhone
- Proofread OCR text from scanned documents
- Search & replace text
To see more details, and to place an order, visit this iPad Insight Deals page.