It’s hard to remember how difficult it used to be to transport larger files. USB hard drives are so ubiquitous today. They are just so easy to use and thumb drives and SD Cards have just made storage that much more portable and convenient. But not necessarily secure.
If you need the portability of a thumb drive but need to keep your files safe, no matter what, then the SecureUSB® KP Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive is exactly what you need. This thumb drive offers a built-in PIN keypad and AES 256-bit XTS hardware encryption, which will keep your files safe, no matter what.
Our Deals site is offering the 8GB SecureUSB® KP Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive for $69.
USB drives make transferring data quick and easy, but they’re also easy to misplace, which can spell disaster if your drive ends up in the wrong hands. That’s why there’s the SecureUSB® KP Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive. Packing AES 256-bit XTS hardware encryption, this portable drive locks down your sensitive files while eliminating the loss in data read/write speeds common with software-based data encryption. The KP also sports a special keypad for entering your own PIN, and it’s covered with a wear-resistant coating so attackers can’t guess your most commonly used keys.
- Authenticate software-free via the wear-resistant keypad
- Secure your data on electronics that are impossible to separate & reverse engineer
- Easily backup your favorite devices w/ an OS & platform independent design
- Net a pre-loaded 1-year license for the USB Antivirus by ESET real-time Heuristic Scanning
- Enjoy greater security w/ brute force hacking & Bad USB protection
- Take anywhere thanks to its ultra-portable design
- Dimensions: 3.2″H x 0.8″L x 0.4″W
- Capacity: 8 GB
- Data transfer speed: up to 130 MB per second read. Up to 43MB per second write
- Security module validation: FIPS 140-2 Level-3 (certification pending)
- Authentication mode: user authentication onboard keypad
- Interface: USB 3.0/3.1
- Cryptographic processes: AES-XTS 256 bit hardware encryption (OS independent)
- Real time military grade AES – XTS 256-bit Full-Disk
- Waterproof: IP57 (Certification Pending)
- Tamper-proof FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliant design
- Brute-force defense: data destruction after 10 consecutive incorrect PIN entry attempts
- Immune to Bad USB
- Roles/Permissions: 1 admin/1 user
- Read Only Mode
- Inactivity autolock: predefined times between 0 and 60 minutes
- OS compatibility: Microsoft, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome, Thin Clients, Embedded Systems (no software or drivers needed)
- Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE
- Note concerning the Brute Force Anti-Hacking Self Destruct Feature: If the User PIN is forgotten, there are no techniques to retrieve the key. There are absolutely no back-doors and all data will be erased permanently.
- Microsoft, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome, Thin Clients, Embedded Systems (no software or drivers needed)
SecureUSB® KP Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive
Quick start guide