Award-Winning Sound. Compact Size. Sound Kick Hits the Perfect Note
Our featured deal today is the Sound Kick Bluetooth Speaker.An iLounge pick for overall Best of Show at CES and also labeled the best $100 Bluetooth speaker by Gizmodo. It’s got a sweet set of specs and will even has charging capability for your mobile devices. It’s on offer at 50% off – just $49 rather than its standard $100.
Here’s the quick rundown on the Sound Kick and its notable features:
Sound Kick trumps the competition with its robust sound, compact size, and sleek design—all at a great price point. The go-to travel speaker for Bluetooth audio aficionados, the Sound Kick grants you 7 hours of non-stop full sound on each charge.
- Enjoy up to 7 hours of playtime with the built-in rechargeable battery
- Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Control the volume & playback functions directly from the speaker
- Quickly connect to any device w/ a simple line-in option that works with a standard headphone jack
- Enhance your playlist w/ full sound, natural bass response, vocal clarity & UQ3™ spatial enhancement
- Charge your mobile devices w/ the USB power port even while Sound Kick is running on battery power
To check out more details and specs, or place an order, head over to this iPad Insight Deals page.