If you’re looking to learn or improve iOS 8 app development skills, the today’s featured iPad Insight deal might be a very good fit. It’s The Complete iOS 8 + Swift Developers Course (Pre-Order) – which offers the opportunity to build 14 iOS 8 Apps Using Xcode 6 & Apple’s New Programming Language – 36+ Hours of Elite Training. And it’s available right now at 92% off – at just $79 instead of its standard price of $998.
Here’s a more of the deal’s description and notable features:
JUMPSTART YOUR iOS 8 APP DEVELOPMENT
Once released, this iOS 8 Bootcamp teaches you the tools needed to develop iPhone and iPad applications for iOS 8.
You’ll learn the syntax of Swift, the language used to develop for iOS, as well as important design patterns and best practices. By the conclusion of the course, you’ll have an understanding of, and the ability to recreate many popular iOS app features in apps of your own.
And it’s the ultimate learning by doing experience: build 14 apps during the course, with the final app being a full featured dating app: A Tinder Clone.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
The release of iOS 8 is right around the corner, don’t you want to be ready?
If you want to create a new app for Apple’s latest mobile platform as soon as it’s released this fall, this is the course to get you there.
- No Coding Experience Necessary
- Over 350 videos and 36.5 hours of content
- Swift: Learn the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps
- iOS 8 and Xcode 6: Learn the latest technology platforms from Apple
- API Integration: Connect with third party APIs like Facebook and more with NSURLSession
- Storyboard: Learn how to create beautiful interfaces using Apple’s graphical interface builder
- Designing responsive interfaces for the myriad of iOS device screen sizes
- Core Data: Store data on your device with the core data database
- Git: Learn how to use Git for version control and collaboration
- CloudKit: A revolutionary new tool from Apple that allows iOS developers to create database in the cloud right from the iOS client app
- Intro to the Metal Framework. Harness the full power of the A7 chip in your iPhone 5s
- In-app analytics
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard or later
Please Note: Due to an Apple NDA, you will not receive full access to this iOS 8 course until Apple releases iOS 8 to the public. Bitfountain will release this course to all purchasers as soon as iOS 8 is available to the general public in August/September.
Check out all the details and place an order at this iPad Insight Deals page.