Has your Check Engine light ever come on at the least opportune time? Years ago, a dedicated scanner to read the fault information from a car’s OBD II port were quite expensive. We were left to hope for the best, head to a garage, or in more recent years, to go to an auto parts store and maybe get an answer.
Thankfully, we can take matters into our own hands and take care of this ourselves today with a smartphone and wireless adapter. Next time your car hits you with a Check Engine light, be ready with an adapter and app that can take care of it.
Our Deals site is offering the THINKCAR 1S: OBDII Full-Systems Car Scanner $36.99.
THINKCAR 1S is a fully functional and portable vehicle testing tool, combined with smartphones, comparable to the special vehicle diagnostic device! It supports full OBD function, full system detection, one-button code clearing, and diagnosis report, real-time remote diagnosis, OBD II data recording and playback, as well as providing all kinds of maintenance information. With a community of auto enthusiast friends and technicians. Simple, creative, and user friendly, you will save time and money by being dependent on yourself and not your car garage.
- Reduce exhaust pollution & determine when your vehicle is ready for emissions testing
- For each malfunction, Thinkcar will diagnose the severity of the fault, interpret the fault codes
- Quickly locate failures in your car, identifying & describing the problem, and provide instruction on how to solve the problems
- Enables continuous data monitoring of vehicles
- If your car is malfunctioning on a deserted road, it is possible for a professional technician to diagnose the vehicle remotely
- OBD data from your vehicle is recorded & stored in real-time allowing you to access historical data through the app
- In ThinkMoments, Thinkcar users can share their experiences, diagnosis, test reports, send messages to each other & get advice or tips
- You need to download software when you fist time use OBD2 function or full system diagnostic or remote diagnostic
- Please open GPS function of your mobile phone to connect thinkcar if you are a Android User
- Thinkcar 1 Bluetooth OBD2 scanner FQA: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71X1yRStAqL.pdf
- Contact Thinkcar through Amazon or send email directly to [email protected]., A professional technical team will help you solve the problem within 24 hours.
- Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Successfully funded on Kickstarter at $143,090
- 4.3/5 stars on Amazon: ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★
- Color: black
- Materials: PCP
- Product dimensions: 1.93″ x 1.85″ x 0.94″
- Weight: 0.77 oz
- Bluetooth: BLE 5.0
- Voltage: 12V
- Storage temperature：-40℉〜+ 140℉
- Work temperature：-4℉〜+ 185℉
- App: THINKCAR (iOS or Android)
- Smog check
- Vehicle health report
- Full system related fault code
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
- All vehicles after 2005 support OBD II protocol:
- ISO 14230-4(KWP2000)
- ISO 15765-4(CAN)
- App: iOS 9.0 or later; Android 5.0 or later