The more mobile technology we have, the more batteries we have to charge. The bigger and more advanced the device, the more power it demands, and the harder it can be to manage when we are out and about. As these demands grow, the need for portable batteries with more ports and higher capacities grows, as well.
Enter the ZeroLemon ToughJuice 30,000mAh 5-Port Power Bank. This bank has both the capacity and ports to take care of your needs on the go. It has enough capacity to fully charge a MacBook, an iPad Pro a couple of times, or your iPhone up to ten times. This pack has three standard USB-A Ports, 1 QuickCharge USB Port, and 1 USC-C Port. It also sports a double-layer, anti-shock shell to protect the battery.
Our Deals site is offering the ZeroLemon 30,000mAh 5-Port Power Bank for $53.99. This is 58% off the normal retail price of $129.99, and is a big discount over battery packs of similar capacities.
The smartest way to keep your devices juiced up and ready to go – especially when you know you’ll be away from outlets for awhile – is with the ZeroLemon ToughJuice. This high-capacity (30,000mAh), durable external battery holds enough power to charge a smartphone up to ten times, a tablet twice, or even fully charge a MacBook once. With three traditional USB ports, one QuickCharge 2.0 port, and a USB Type-C port, there’s virtually no device that this ZeroLemon power bank isn’t compatible with, and can’t charge at a super-fast pace.
- Charge a huge variety of devices fast, including the new, USB Type-C MacBook
- ZeroLemon powers devices up fast w/ QC 2.0 charging
- Protect the ToughJuice from damage thanks to the double layer, anti-shock build
- Carry an extra charge anywhere thanks to the portable design
- Battery capacity: 30,000mAh
- Dimensions: 7.07″ x 3.61″ x 1.3″
- 3 USB outputs: 5V/1A
- QC 2.0 output: 5V/2.4A, 9V/1.67A, 12V/1.35A
- Type-C Output: 5V/2.5A (max)
- Input (Micro-USB and Type-C): 5V/2A (max)
ZeroLemon ToughJuice QC 2.0 Power Bank
1-yr Manufacturer’s warranty on ZeroLemon