Image Source: 148apps.biz
Apple has announced their Q1 financial results this afternoon. These results actually cover the last 13 weeks of last year, ending December 29, 2012. And they include some very impressive iPad numbers of course.
A few numbers and statements that have caught my attention during the call (which is still going on) are these:
– 22.9 million iPads sold last quarter.
– 1.7 iPads sold per week
– “iPad mini has been a tremendous hit”
There was also a mention of the widespread adoption and rollout of the iPad in blue-chip financial organizations and in a diverse range of government organizations both in the US and abroad.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Age of Empires: World Domination Coming to iPad and iOS this Summer - April 16, 2014
- Notable New iPad Apps: WordPerfect X7 (Limited Free Trial) - April 15, 2014
- Ziner RSS Reader for iPad Updated – Lots of Nice Little Improvements - April 14, 2014