Here’s a handy tip for newer iPad users. If you don’t like the default font in the iPad’s built-in Notes app, it’s very easy to change it.
You don’t have a broad range of choices, but there are 3 fonts you can choose to use with the iPad Notes app. Here’s how to select the one you want:
– Open the Settings app.
– Tap on the Notes item in the left sidebar, just below the entries for iCloud and Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
– Tap on one of the 3 font names in the Font window – Noteworthy, Helvetica, or Marker Felt.
That’s it. A very basic tip I know, but I see the question of how to change the iPad Notes font come up relatively often in support forums – so I thought I’d share.
Happy font selecting.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Age of Empires: World Domination Coming to iPad and iOS this Summer - April 16, 2014
- Notable New iPad Apps: WordPerfect X7 (Limited Free Trial) - April 15, 2014
- Ziner RSS Reader for iPad Updated – Lots of Nice Little Improvements - April 14, 2014