Here’s a very quick basic iPad tip for those of you who would like to be able to always see the percentage of battery left, instead of seeing just the battery icon and having to guess at how much is left.
If you’d like for the percentage of battery remaining to also be displayed in the status bar at the top of the iPad screen, here’s how:
– Open the Settings app
– Tap on General in the left sidebar
– Tap on Usage in the list of sections in the right hand pane
– Under the Battery Usage section at the bottom of the Usage page, tap to turn ‘Battery Percentage’ on
That’s it. Once you’ve done this, you’ll always see the remaining battery percentage alongside the battery icon in the iPad’s status bar.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Fandango Movies iPad App Updated: New Spotlight Carousel, New Icon, and More - April 17, 2014
- Sponsor: Grungy iPad Screen, Read On - April 17, 2014
- Age of Empires: World Domination Coming to iPad and iOS this Summer - April 16, 2014