This is a question I see come up a lot in iPad and iOS forums: how to change your location for iTunes and the App Store. Luckily, it’s very easy to do – right on the iPad itself. Here’s how:
– Open the Settings app on your iPad.
– Tap on the entry for iTunes & App Stores in the left sidebar – as shown above.
– Tap on the very first entry on the iTunes & App Stores page – the one that says Apple ID and shows your ID.
– You’ll get an Apple ID popup dialog. Tap on the View Apple ID button.
– Enter your password when prompted.
– Once you’ve signed in with your password you’ll see the Account Settings screen next. Tap on the bar labeled Country/Region – and select the location you want your ID to be associated with.
** Please note that if you have an active iTunes Match subscription you’ll be prompted to cancel it before you can change your store setting.
You can also make these changes in the App Store app – by going down to the bottom of the Featured area to the Quick Links section, tapping on your Apple ID, and then following the same steps as above.
That’s it – hope this was helpful.