Here’s a neat little tip on how to use WiFi or Bluetooth even when you’ve got Airplane Mode activated on your iPad. It couldn’t be much simpler – here’s how you do this:
– Open the Settings app.
– Turn on Airplane Mode at the top of the left sidebar.
– Then tap on Wi-Fi just below that on the sidebar and tap to turn it On.
– If you need Bluetooth, tap the Bluetooth bar and tap to turn it On.
Doing this will leave you with your WiFi and or Bluetooth connectivity active, while keeping your cellular modem turned off.
This is obviously a tip that’s more useful for iPhone users, but it should still prove handy for iPad users when traveling on flights that offer wireless service.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Fandango Movies iPad App Updated: New Spotlight Carousel, New Icon, and More - April 17, 2014
- Sponsor: Grungy iPad Screen, Read On - April 17, 2014
- Age of Empires: World Domination Coming to iPad and iOS this Summer - April 16, 2014