Apple revealed some impressive iPad numbers during their Q1 2014 financial call yesterday afternoon. For the quarter that ended on December 28, 2013 the company set an all time record for iPads sold in a quarter.
Here’s the record-breaking total and some other notable iPad numbers from the Apple conference call:
– 26 million iPads sold – up by 14% vs. the same quarter a year ago. This was achieved despite supply constraints on new iPad models during the quarter.
– Surveys show a 97% satisfaction rate for the iPad.
– iPad holds a 78% share in the US commercial tablet market.
Not bad considering how the competition has heated up in the tablet arena over the last couple of years..
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- iPad App of the Week – Ancient Battle: Alexander - April 19, 2014
- Cool Things: Evernote Business Notebook by Moleskine - April 19, 2014
- Mobile Cloth – The Answer to a Grubby iPad - April 19, 2014