9 Free Promo Codes for iMeetingPad for iPad To Be Won
Contest Deadline: Friday May 28th, 2:00PM US Central
iMeetingPad is an iPad app that’s a fun new take on a notepad to be used in meetings. It offers a nice array of fonts to use, a few paper choices, the ability to type, draw freehand, add lines, shapes, and clipart images to the page, and even some silly sound effects.
Read on to see a list of the app’s features and see how easy it is to enter for a chance to win a promo code …
– Designed for iPad!
– Draw lines, freehand drawing, filled or open shapes and images from a collection of included clip art
– Object-oriented drawing lets you move end edit drawn elements at any time
– Constrained drawing mode: use 2 fingers to make perfect squares, circles, or lines that are horizontal or vertical
– Nudge mode lets you move, rotate or scale your element by small, precise increments
– Large collection of clip art easily extended with images from your iPad photo album
– Lifelike paper and chalkboard background textures
– Handy sound effects wake up your meetings with a touch, from a toilet flushing to a laughing audience, iMeetingPad lets you quickly express yourself, without saying a word.
– Font favorites keep your font menu manageable: pick which fonts you want to see from the iPad’s large list of fonts. Add or remove favorites any time.
– Meetings include metadata that store the time and date, purpose (if any), and the meeting attendees
– Email PDF version, with text from pad also included in body of email, for your convenience
– In-meeting tweeting! Yup twitter away those less interesting meetings by sending your own pithy tweets and keeping an eye on those you follow. Silently!
How To Win:
** Just add a comment to this post, making sure to fill out the “email address” field(don’t worry, it won’t be displayed and we won’t use it for any other reason than to contact you if you win) – and you’re in with an entry for our random drawing of winners on Friday. ***
*** For a bonus entry to increase your chance of winning, tell us about the most boring or terrible meeting you’ve ever been in.
That’s it! We’ll draw our nine winners on Friday (5/28/10) sometime after 2:00 pm US Central time.
*** Please Note: The promo codes are only available for the US App Store, so you will need a US-based account to make use of them – keep this in mind when entering the contest.