One Free Saddleback Leather Sleeve for iPad To Win
Contest Deadline: Wednesday January 5th, 3:00PM US Central
Here’s a cool iPad accessory contest to help 2011 get off to a great start for one lucky winner. I’ve got a Saddleback iPad Sleeve to giveaway. It’s my own lightly used one (picture after the break). These are very handsome and sturdy sleeves, with leather that should age beautifully. Here are some of the sleeve’s key features:
- For iPads, Receipts, Cameras, Papers, Power supply and Misc. doodads (Small pouches, iPad, video camera, iPhone, cool pen or chess set not included)
- 100 yr. Warranty
- Extremely protective impact absorbing construction and materials
- Stout and thick Full Grain boot leather ages handsomely
- Timeless Multi-use Design
- Can be stretched to fit like a pistol in a holster
- Strong industrial marine grade thread
- Tough pigskin lining (2ndtoughest hide in the world)
This Saddleback sleeve normally goes for $55, and you can see lots more detail on it HERE. Here’s a photo I snapped today of mine, the one that will be given to the winner:
And here’s how you enter for a chance to win it:
How To Win
1. Visit our new Facebook page here (if you like the page as well, I’ll be eternally grateful):
2. Go to the Discussions tab and look for the latest discussion item titled ‘Saddleback Leather iPad Sleeve Giveaway Contest’. Add a comment there telling us how much use you’ get out of this sleeve over the next 100 years or so.
Or Via Twitter:
1. Make sure you are following us on Twitter – our account is here:
2. Send an @ message to that account before the contest deadline. The message must contain this phrase:
I want to win a Saddleback Leather iPad sleeve from Just Another iPad Blog.
You can add text of your own if you like, but that phrase must be in your tweet.
That’s it. On Wednesday we’ll draw one lucky winner and get the case shipped off to them soon afterwards.
*** Shipping: I really don’t want to limit this to just US winners, so I won’t. I’ll ship the case anywhere that is covered by either of these shipping methods:
US Priority Mail – should ship in approx. 2-3 days
International Priority Air Mail – should ship in approx. 7-12 days, and is not trackable en route
Good luck to all!