Just your friendly monthly reminder here on all the lovely ways there are to follow and engage with your favorite neighborhood iPad site.
Whether you’re new here or a veteran reader I hope you’re already browsing our archives a little and discovering all the iPad app reviews, iPad accessory reviews, iPad tips and tricks, our picks for the very best free iPad apps, and insight on all things iPad.
I also hope you enjoy our mix of content, and that you may be interested in keeping up with all our latest posts and engaging with us on social networks. Here are all the best ways to do that:
Subscribe to our RSS feed:
– Our RSS feed is:http://feeds.feedblitz.com/ipadinsight. You can just click on the handsome little button for it at the top of our right sidebar and add it to your favorite RSS reader app so you never miss any of our great app reviews, iPad tips, or iPad accessory reviews.
Follow us on Twitter:
– Our Twitter account is @iPadInsightBlog – follow us for links to latest articles and occasional NBA and general sports trash talking and such, or gloating about how great a town Austin is.
Check out (and Like) our Facebook page:
– Our Facebook page is here: http://on.fb.me/jtjHbX. We post article links there as well, along with photos and screencaps of latest apps and accessories reviewed. We also run some spur-of-moment giveaway contests on the Facebook page. Tap or click the button for it at the top of our right sidebar.
Have a look at our YouTube channel
Titled Just iPad Videos – I’m trying to do more frequent screencasts and demos there.
Find us on Google+
– For those of you who are on Google+, we have an iPad Insight page, which you can find here:https://plus.google.com/105395290617380279146. You can also find me on there –Patrick Jordan. I am planning to start using Google+ hangouts to talk about iPad apps and maybe even do some Q&A sessions for anyone with iPad questions.
– Share your iPad wallpapers, home screens or photos at our new iPad Insight Flickr group:http://www.flickr.com/groups/ipadinsight/. This group now has an amazing stream of beautiful iPad art and wallpapers.
You can also add us to your iPad or iPhone home screens, for quick single tap access, by just browsing to iPad Insight, tapping the standard Share button, and tapping on the ‘Add to Home Screen’ item.
Email Subscription: In the footer area of the site you can sign up to get email notifications of all our new posts.
I hope you’ll find some or several of these ways to follow us useful.