If you’re enjoying the content you find here at iPad Insight, I hope you’ll want to keep up with all our latest articles and maybe even get engaged with us socially. Here are all the best ways to do that:
Check out (and Like) our Facebook page:
– Our Facebook page is here: http://on.fb.me/jtjHbX. We post article links there as well, along with photos and screencaps of latest apps and accessories reviewed. We also run some spur-of-moment giveaway contests on the Facebook page. Tap or click the button for it at the top of our right sidebar.
Subscribe to our RSS feed:
– Our RSS feed is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JustAnotherIpadBlog. You can just click on the handsome little button for it at the top of our right sidebar and add it to your favorite RSS reader app so you never miss any of our great app reviews, iPad tips, or iPad accessory reviews.
Check out our YouTube channel
Titled Just iPad Videos – I’m trying to do more frequent screencasts and demos there. Recent uploads include two great game reviews from my colleague Beth Elderkin.
Follow us on Twitter:
Our Twitter account is @iPadInsightBlog – follow us for links to latest articles and occasional NBA and general sports trash talking and such, or gloating about how great a town Austin is.
For those of you who are on Google+, we have an iPad Insight page, which you can find here: https://plus.google.com/105395290617380279146
You can also add us to your iPad or iPhone home screens, for quick single tap access, by just browsing to iPad Insight, tapping the standard Share button, and tapping on the ‘Add to Home Screen’ item.
If you’re a user of the superb Flipboard iPad magazine, it’s now even easier to find us on there too. iPad Insight is featured in the Tech & Science section and we’re the first recommended site of you search for iPad.
Share your iPad wallpapers, home screens or photos at our new iPad Insight Flickr group:http://www.flickr.com/groups/ipadinsight/
In the footer area of the site you can sign up to get email notifications of all our new posts.
Oh, and of course I hope you’ll share your thoughts in the comments on our posts. I’d really like to start doing more with our Facebook and Google+ pages, and it would be great to hear your suggestions on this. Please share any ideas on what you’d like use to do with those pages in the comments here or via ourContact email.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Sponsor: If your iPad looks like this, please read on… - March 7, 2014
- What Happened to the Analytics Tiles iPad App? - March 6, 2014
- How To: Use Private Browsing on the iPad - March 5, 2014