Whether this is one of your first visits here or you’re a regular reader, I hope you’re finding our articles useful and interesting to read. And I hope you may want to follow the site more closely for more insight on all things iPad.
Here are the best ways to do just that:
Check out (and Like) our Facebook page:
– Our Facebook page is here: http://on.fb.me/jtjHbX. We post article links there as well, along with photos and screencaps of latest apps and accessories reviewed. We also run some spur-of-moment giveaway contests on the Facebook page. You can also like our Facebook page via the widget near the bottom of our right sidebar.
Subscribe to our RSS feed:
– Our RSS feed is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JustAnotherIpadBlog. You can just click on the handsome little button for it at the top of our right sidebar and add it to your favorite RSS reader app so you never miss any of our great app reviews, iPad tips, or iPad accessory reviews.
Check out our YouTube channel
Titled Just iPad Videos – I’m trying to do more frequent screencasts and demos there. Recent screencasts include a peek at Chrome for iPad, a look at Guided Access in iOS 6, and a demo of avery cool app called TouchRetouch HD that makes it easy to remove unwanted objects from your photos.
Follow us on Twitter:
Our Twitter account is @iPadInsightBlog – follow us for links to latest articles and occasional NBA and general sports trash talking and such, or gloating about how great a town Austin is.
For those of you who are on Google+, we have an iPad Insight page, which you can find here: https://plus.google.com/105395290617380279146
You can also add us to your iPad or iPhone home screens, for quick single tap access, by just browsing to iPad Insight, tapping the standard Share button, and tapping on the ‘Add to Home Screen’ item.
If you’re a user of the superb Flipboard iPad magazine, it’s now even easier to find us on there too. iPad Insight is featured in the Tech & Science section and we’re the first recommended site of you search for iPad.
Share your iPad wallpapers, home screens or photos at our new iPad Insight Flickr group:http://www.flickr.com/groups/ipadinsight/
In the footer area of the site you can sign up to get email notifications of all our new posts.
Oh, and of course I hope you’ll share your thoughts in the comments on our posts. I’m also very keen to hear your ideas on what you would like to see us do with our Facebook and Google+ pages. Let me know your ideas via our Contact email.
Latest posts by Patrick Jordan (see all)
- Sponsor: If your iPad looks like this, please read on… - March 7, 2014
- What Happened to the Analytics Tiles iPad App? - March 6, 2014
- How To: Use Private Browsing on the iPad - March 5, 2014