Now is a very good time to be on the lookout for big bargains on great iPad apps and games. It looks like lots of iPad app and game publishers have not even waited for a holiday weekend – they’ve already kicked off their price drops and holiday sales.
Here are a few bargains on iPad apps and games that have caught my eye so far:
Civil War: 1863: 50% off until December 30 – at 99 cents. See my recent review of this game for an idea how good it is.
Real Racing 2 HD: Down from $6.99 to 99 cents. One of the very best iPad racing games
Fieldrunners 2 HD: Down from $7.99 to $2.99
Infinity Blade II: Down from $6.99 to $2.99
Monopoly for iPad: Down from $9.99 to 99 cents
Need for Speed Most Wanted: $6.99 to 99 cents
Dead Space for iPad: $9.99 to 99 cents
There are lots more of EA’s games on sale too – a quick search for EA in the iPad App Store will show you all their titles. I’ll share more deals occasionally during the holiday season – but it looks like the iPad app sales season is already fully underway.
Over the last few years the tradition of holiday weekend sales among iPad app publishers and iPad accessory vendors seems to have continually gained momentum. Holiday weekends are now a great time to find lots of bargains on iPad and iOS apps and accessories.
With Memorial Day weekend nearly here, these sort of sales are already in full swing. Here are some that have caught my eye this morning:
EA iPad (and iOS) Games Memorial Day Sale
Nearly 49 EA games on sale at up to 90% off – a few examples:
- Real Racing 2 HD: $6.99 to $1.99;
- Trenches II for iPad: $2.99 to $0.99
- Risk The Official Game for iPad: $6.99 to $1.99
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 for iPad: $9.99 to $1.99
- Flight Control HD: $4.99 to $0.99
Here’s an App Store link for all EA iPad games – take a look there for lots of these holiday sale deals.
[click to continue reading…]
It seems like every time you blink it’s another holiday weekend. This is apparently President’s Day Weekend – and of course that means plenty of great sale on iPad games and iPad apps. As usual, EA are leading the way with many of their best-known iPad games on sale for up to 90% off.
Here’s a few of the bargains I’ve seen so far today:
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars HD: 90% off through Monday 2/20 – down from $9.99 to 99 cents
FIFA Soccer 12 for iPad: 90% off as part of EA’s President’s day sale – $9.99 down to $0.99
Monopoly for iPad: 90% off as part of EA’s President’s day sale – $9.99 down to $0.99
SCRABBLE for iPad: 90% off as part of EA’s President’s day sale – $9.99 down to $0.99
You can check out all the EA iPad games – and spot the 99 cent bargains – on their App Store page.
I’m sure there are lots more bargains to be had on iPad apps this weekend – let us know of any you spot in the comments.
It now seems to be an established tradition that on holiday weekends the App Store is full of lots of great sales on apps and games. This 4th of July weekend is no exception – and there are lots of great bargains to be had on iPad games and apps today.
Here are just a few big iPad games and apps sales going on today:
– EA, as per usual, are leading the way with many of their leading iPad games on sale for just 99 cents, including FIFA 11 for iPad, Dead Space for iPad, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPad, Mirror’s Edge for iPad, Madden NFL 11, and many more. See them all HERE.
– Gameloft has 6 iPad games on sale for 99 cents, including N.O.V.A 2 : Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD and Dungeon Hunter 2 HD. See details on all six games here: http://bit.ly/j8g7dy
– Firemint has got all of its great iPad games discounted by 30 – 80% – with Flight Control HD at just $0.99, Real Racing HD at just $1.99, and Real Racing 2 HD at $6.99 See more details here: http://bit.ly/jMAex2
– Pocket Informant HD – the tasks and calendar management app – is down from $14.99 to $9.99.
– Wyse PocketCloud Pro – RDP and VNC client app – is down from $14.99 to $8.99
Happy app shopping.
Thanks to everythingiCafe and TUAW for some of the sales info.
Britannica Concise Encyclopedia 2011 for iPad (and iOS) is on sale at 50% off for the next six days. Its standard price is $19.99, but from now until June 12 it’s available for just $9.99.
The app is the concise version of the leading encyclopedia and contains over 25,000 articles and more than 2,700 images.
A concise version of the world’s most trusted encyclopedias with accompanying images and maps, fast article search and look up functions, Today in History feature, minimal memory space, and much more – directly on your device. Here are some of its notable features:
• No internet connection required – information accessible anywhere, anytime
• ‘On this Day’ feature highlights what happened on any calendar day in history
• Browser-like user interface
• Share articles with friends via e-mail
• View hyperlinks between articles
• Receive random articles by shaking your device
• Instant access to all your Favorite articles
• Suggested Searches appear at startup screen
• Search History for last 100 articles
• Search results highlighting
• iPad support
• Landscape mode support
• Enhanced search engine
Here’s an App Store link for Britannica Concise Encyclopedia 2011; it’s on sale for $9.99 until June 12 and is a universal app designed to run on both iPad and iPhone.