I’ve been hearing very good things about Pad & Quill cases for ages. Recently I got in contact with the company and they were kind enough to send me a few review units. The first one that I’ve had a chance to spend a good amount of time with is the Graduate Edition for iPad 3.
Here’s a little detail on the case via Pad & Quill’s page for it:
We’ve taken the best features of the lightweight College Edition and the intelligent design of the Octavo and merged them into our Graduate Edition for iPad (3)/ iPad® 2. A camera portal, magnetic sensor and all new wood frame with Sure-Lock system are included in this beautiful hand made case.
- Fits both the iPad 2 and iPad (3)
- Hand Made in the Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Protects and magnifies the beauty of your iPad
- NEW stronger wood frame with Sure-Lock bumper system to hold your iPad VERY secure
- NEW improved magnetic On/Off feature wakes and puts to sleep your iPad…by closing the book
- Covered in traditional book bindery cloth. It feels like your holding a real book…because you are!
- Sound Channel which directs the sound back to you
- Satin finished wood for a beautiful smooth and durable finish
- Classic PQ ‘Bookmark’ for easy device removal
- Pocket option for those little documents on the go
- Access to all ports on the iPad
- 3 color styles to choose from
It’s important to note that first point on the feature list – it’s compatible with both the new iPad 3 and the iPad 2.