In these first few weeks since the iPad 2 launched it has been relatively hard to track down good cases for the new iPad. Apple stores are not carrying any 3rd party cases at all yet, and other retail outlets (AT&T, Verizon, Best Buy, Target et al) have very slim pickings or none at all, at least here in Austin.
Looking to established online accessory vendors, like Marware and others, provides some options. The Marware Eco-Flip iPad 2 Case is actually the very first iPad 2 case I ordered. I’ve had the case for a couple weeks now and used it quite a lot, so it’s about time to share a quick review of it. Hit the jump for my review and a few photos of the case in action with my iPad Dos …
The Marware Eco-Flip iPad 2 Case is the latest iPad 2 offering from Marware to be made available for pre-order. This is another versatile and professional looking case, and another that I’ve used and liked a lot with my current iPad.
Here are some of the notable features of Eco-Flip iPad 2 Case:
* Flip-style, eco-leather iPad 2 case made from RoHS compliant leather (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
* Innovative hand strap makes it easier to hold and use the iPad 2
* Protective flip top lid that folds back and doubles as an iPad 2 display/viewing stand
* Low-angle, foldaway table top stand for typing or display
* Elastic closure strap keeps the case in open or closed position
* Fold over safety tab that locks the iPad 2 in place
* Innovative design allows camera usage even when lid is folded back
* Soft micro suede interior for soft feel and scratch resistant protection