I posted a few weeks back about the gorgeous looking new Aria for iPad mini Case from Pad & Quill. Now there’s good news for owners of iPad 2/3/4 models – Pad & Quill have announced the Aria for iPad – and it looks just as handsome as its little buddy.
P&Q reckon the Aria for iPad is ‘the most beautiful case we’ve ever crafted’ – and that’s saying something give their track record for producing great looking cases. Both the Aria for iPad and the Aria for iPad mini are hand crafted book design cases – made with a combination of boot leather and baltic birch wood.
Here are some of the cases’ other notable features:
- Multiple self propping angles for viewing
- Lightweight! Only 12 oz.!
- Hand finished WOOD with a gorgeous satin finish
- Protects and disguises your iPad
- Magnetic On/Off feature wakes and puts to sleep your iPad… by closing the book!
- Classic PQ ‘Bookmark’ for easy device removal
- Access to all functions on the iPad
I just received my review unit of the iPad mini a couple days ago. So far I’ve only got as far as taking it out of its packaging; I haven’t even had a chance to try it out yet. One thing I can already tell you is that it looks just as lovely in real life as it does in the product shots.
I’ll be reviewing the Aria for iPad mini as soon as I’ve had time to test it out.
In the meantime, check out the product page for the brand new Aria for iPad.