Byline – the popular RSS reader app for the iPhone – has been updated and now offers full iPad support in a universal app, Byline (Universal).
Here are some of the app’s key features:
– Two-way syncing with your Google Reader feeds, folders, starred items and notes.
– Integration with Twitter, Instapaper, and Read It Later.
– Navigate between items quickly with a simple swipe gesture.
– View up to 1000 items when you’re offline, including embedded images.
– Offline browsing lets you access complete web pages linked to by your feeds.
– Automatic caching uses statistical analysis to selectively cache web pages for feeds with truncated content.
– High-resolution graphics optimised for iPhone 4’s Retina display.
– Tailored for use in both landscape and portrait orientations.
– Star items and mark as read/unread in bulk or one-by-one.
– Mark all as read with an intuitive one-touch gesture.
– Built-in web browser for online and offline browsing.
– Share items and create notes from any web page.
– Send full articles by email.
Here’s an App Store link for Byline (Universal); it’s a free app.