Documents To Go – one of the leading office suite apps for the iPhone – has now been updated to a universal app, supporting the iPad as well. It’s also currently selling at a 20% off price of $7.99 – just until tomorrow, June 4.
Here are some feature details from the DocsToGo App Store page:
"DocsToGo" lets you:
• EDIT, create & view Word files (including Word 2007, 2008, 2010)
• EDIT, create & view Excel spreadsheets (including Excel 2007, 2008, 2010)
• View PDF, PowerPoint, iWork & other files
• Send & receive attachments in Gmail – no need to forward your email to an untrusted mail server
• Includes desktop app (Win & Mac) with 2-way file sync (Wi-Fi required)
• Supports the iPad’s high resolution screen for displaying documents
• Open & edit files directly in DocsToGo from any third party app that supports the “Open In…” file sharing feature. (E.g. the built-in iPad email app can now open supported attachments in Docs To Go)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for moving files between your iPad & computer
The Documents To Go Premium edition of the app has also been update to a universal app with iPad support. You can purchase it separately or via in-app purchase in the standard edition if you need these extra features:
• Edit PowerPoint files
• Use files stored in Google Docs, Dropbox, Box.net, iDisk & SugarSync
• Edit & send MS Exchange e-mail with attachments
You can find Documents To Go in the App Store now, priced at $7.99.